About Rudney Smith
Rudney Smith’s work ethic is built on a foundation of trust and the belief in the value of relationships. The role we play as financial advisors to our clients is what sets us apart.
Founded over 80 years ago, our full-service CPA firm, based in Media, PA, provides accounting and financial services including:
- Accounting and Attest Services
- Business Consulting
- Financial and Estate Planning
- Tax Planning and Preparation
- Wealth Management
Every client is considered a partner, and the success of those client partners is the focus of everything we do.
Rudney Smith Team
BRIAN SMITH, CPA, MST
Truly the embodiment of trust, Brian joined the firm in 2007, becoming Managing Partner in 2013.
Among his areas of expertise is working with high net worth clients, often moving from an accountant and advisor, to a true and trusted friend, and even a member of the family. Brian is known for going above and beyond – and even beyond that – in working with his clients.
- Professional Services
- Real Estate
- Wholesale Distribution
Professional Memberships & Credentials
- Certified Public Accountant Pennsylvania
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA)
- Member, Personal Financial Planning Committee, PICPA
- Member, “Little Ten” Group of regional accounting firms
- Treasurer, Sacred Heart Academy Father’s Association
- Past Director & Treasurer, Brandywine at Thornbury Homeowners Association
- Past Supervisor and Treasurer, Thornbury Township, Chester County
- Past Tax Collector, Thornbury Township, Chester County
Practicing public accounting since 1964, Murray has been with the firm since 1966. He was appointed partner in 1978 and today, as one of our senior advisors, he celebrates his 52nd tax season!
Murray Felzer has been practicing public accounting for over 47 years. In 1995, his family practice merged with ours, and as Senior Advisor, he remains an integral part of our firm.
Barry WeinstockA proud graduate of Penn State, Barry was part of another firm that merged with ours in 1995, when he was appointed Partner. Today, as a senior advisor, he continues to focus on tax, accounting, and financial management issues for our clients.
Paul FlaxJoining the firm in 1994, Paul was named a Partner in 2000. He’s a graduate of UMass and, as Senior Advisor, focuses on clients in the Manufacturing and Distribution areas, Condominium Associations, and the Services industries.
- Anastasia Demopoulos
- Roshni Grover
- Karen Hanser
- Bonnie Igo
- Alex Jones
- Lisa Morgan
- Victor Sequeira
- Victoria Smith
- Pat Smyth
- Melissa Sweet
- Patricia Urzi